from my holiday in Mauritius.
I miss internet so much on holidays like these I can almost sniff a half-decent connection from miles away (I should get those nicotine patch type thingies to reduce my modem cravings).
Bullet point update:
– I sat in this Business Centre type place (nothing business-like about it, it’s bleddy Mauritius!) and read all 74 posts on my Reader. Ah, blogland.. cannot live away from you, la. Moral of the Story: All ye, don’t forget me.
– This hotel is like a kingdom of doing nothing. And everyone who knows me must know how much doing nothing is the way I like my days to be. My penchant for laziness is only matched by my penchant for looking for ways to wriggle out of ways of spending time doing something. Profound a.k.a. read that again.
– @Newmumontheblock: I cannot thank you enough for my first ever blogger award. Trust me, all of Mauritius and half of Bombay knows by now. One whole post shall be coming upon the awardee’s return (yeah, that’s just one of the 10001 sentences with the word ‘awardee’ I thought up 😀 )
– I didn’t get my work laptop along, after all. Best. Decision. Ever.
– Tip: Get classy BEFORE you travel business class. Or risk losing your phone to the spacious bucket seats. And then spend a most embarrassing one hour with tongs, scissors, rolled-up paper, knives to slide it out – with French stiff-upper-lip-ish crew hovering about. Longest and most embarrassing story. Might feature on this blog. Watch this space.
– I’m going scuba diving tomorrow morning. Yayyyyy!!!
Wrappin’ up for now. The awardee will be back. There’ll be pictures. Of the awardee.